- Input Voltage Range: 10~68Vdc depends on inverter model
- Operating Temp. range: -20 ~ 60℃
- Storage Temp. range : -30 ~ 70℃
- Standby current draw: <40mA
- Applicable models : ASP/ AST/ ASC series
- Cable type: RJ-11 (6P6C)
- Ignition Interlock
● This is a simple ON / OFF remote control.
● The wire J1 is placed inside the remote controller and it is to indicate either Return Override
Function or Ignition Lockout Function.
＊ J1 jumper “Open” – Return Override Function
＊ J1 jumper “Short” – Ignition Lockout Function
Please note that the default mode is OPEN.
● The wire must go with a 12 Volt 0.5A fuse with proper sizes.
● Connect the wire RJ-11 to the remote port in rear of the panel.
＊ Ignition Lockout function – The Ignition lockout function is to turn the Inverter OFF when
the auxiliary input wiring is connected to the ACC. (accessory), and 12 Volts is applied.
＊ Return Override Function – The Return Override Function is to turn the Inverter ON when
the auxiliary input wiring is connected to the reverse gear Shift, and 12 Volts is applied.
ARA-1 Remote Control Cables Drawing